Thursday 26 February 2009

let's see.. what have i been doing...

hmm the only occasion after my birthday was valentine's day.. ohh not to forget sending mikey off.. *sobs* and going out with Qm and Hm.. other than doing all these.. i've been studying (YES!! IM FINALLY SCARED!! IM HAPPY ACTUALLY, THAT I FEEL THE STRESS!! but prelims starts tmr.. =.=) and of course, ONLINE SHOPPING~ hmm i was once not so crazy already.. but now im back to the crazy mode.. how i wish i have my own mailbox.. bleah. the amount in my bank is depleting though.. =/ anyways, i shall collect enough pics and post them all in a shot.. im too lazy~

yupyup been trying my best to help myself get over my self-consciousness by wearing more shorts.. okay i know i dont look good but.. heck. im into collecting shorts and hoodies now~ wheeee~ gone were the days of collecting jeans (different shades of blue and grey somemore =x) and cardigans.. but the jeans will come into handy soon.. with prelims and finals coming up.. i dont wanna freeze myself to death at Expo.. and im still MADLY IN LOVE with checked, flowery and striped stuff!! im really gonna do sthg to the LARGE AMOUNT of clothes i have at home.. wait till june.. i have my ways and means.. *winks to Wiggly* cant wait to earn back all the money during hols (which also means spending more again)..

back to HRM.. a subject that's interesting to study.. but not easy to score.. but still, sthg interesting to me is hard to come by...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home